Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
- Questions? Join our forum: Nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Cooking Tips #2 (Gluten-Free)
- Knox un-flavored gelatin is readily available in regular grocery stores in the baking supplies area. It adds moisture and helps bind ingredients. It is a welcome addition to bread recipes with gluten-free flours.
- Besides commercially prepared Egg Replacer, Flaxseed can be used as an egg substitution. Mixing one tablespoon ground flaxseed with two tablespoons warm water for each egg. Let
- Duck eggs are often tolerated by those who have problems with chicken eggs. They can be hard to find. Look for them in Chinese markets.
- Coconut milk is a good substitute for cow and soy milk.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).
Anti-Constipation Fruit Paste (Gluten-Free)
This recipe comes to us from Lori Nies.... [READ MORE]
Baking Powder (Gluten-Free)
(Gluten & Corn Free)
1/3 cup Baking Soda
2/3 cup Cream of Tartar
2/3 cup Arrowroot (or potato
Mix well.... [READ MORE]
Cooking Tips #3 (Gluten-Free)
gum can be substituted for guar gum.... [READ MORE]
Cooking Tips #1 (Gluten-Free)
¾ teaspoon of xanthan
gum per cup of flour & one teaspoon of methylcellulose
per cup of flour.... [READ MORE]
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
In Celiac.com's Forum Now:
Celiac.com Celiac Disease & Gluten-Free Diet Forum - All Activity