Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
- Questions? Join our forum: Nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Dessert Recipes: Pastries, Cakes, Cookies, etc.
- Gluten-Free Cake Recipes (Frostings)
- Chocolate & Hazelnut Cake (Gluten-Free)
Chocolate & Hazelnut Cake (Gluten-Free)
250 grams gluten-free dark chocolate
125 grams butter
110 grams caster sugar
¼ cup strong fresh coffee (can omit if you dont like coffee - add a flavoring e.g. vanilla essence/almond essence)
4 eggs separated
125 grams hazelnuts (ground)
Icing sugar to sprinkle over cake. Can serve with thick cream,
Combine chocolate, butter, sugar & Coffee in saucepan and stir over LOW heat until dissolved. Remove from heat and stir in egg yolks and nuts. Whisk egg whites until firm and fold gently into chocolate mixture. Pour into a buttered 20cm baking pan. Bake for 1 hour (or until the skewer comes out clean) at 170C.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).
Rum Dried Fruitcake (Gluten-Free)
This recipe comes to us from Nina in Phoenix.... [READ MORE]
Roben Ryberg's Carrot Cake (Gluten-Free)
This recipe is a sampling from a new cookbook tentatively
titled The Gluten-Free Baker by Roben Ryberg, scheduled
for publication in the spring of 1999.... [READ MORE]
Rhubarb Coffee Cake (Gluten-Free)
This recipe comes to us from Joanne Rogers.... [READ MORE]
Allergy-free Pudding and Fruit Cake (Gluten-Free)
recipe comes to us from Kaye Worthington.... [READ MORE]
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
In Celiac.com's Forum Now:
Celiac.com Celiac Disease & Gluten-Free Diet Forum - All Activity