Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
- Questions? Join our forum: Nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Dessert Recipes: Pastries, Cakes, Cookies, etc.
- Gluten-Free Cake Recipes (Frostings)
- Vanilla Cake (Brazilian dessert - Gluten-Free)
Vanilla Cake (Brazilian dessert - Gluten-Free)
This recipe comes to us from Paula Santos.
2 cup sugar
14 oz. rice flour
3 tablespoon corn starch
1 cup milk
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 tablespoon vanilla sugar
Beat margarine, egg yolks and sugar until creamy. Add rice flour, corn starch, vanilla sugar and milk, and beat for a few minutes. Add baking powder nag gently mix. Add beaten egg whites (beat egg whites for 5 minutes, until foamy). Preheat oven to 350 and bake for 40 minutes, or until golden.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).
Flour-Less Birthday Chocolate Cupcakes (Gluten-Free)
For a fun spin on these cupcakes - I made them with almond butter and pistachios on my blog.... [READ MORE]
Light Carrot Cake (Gluten-Free)
This recipe comes to us from Nancy Garniez.... [READ MORE]
Birthday Cake #2 - Yellow Buttermilk Cake (Gluten-Free)
5 eggs.... [READ MORE]
Allergy-free Pudding and Fruit Cake (Gluten-Free)
recipe comes to us from Kaye Worthington.... [READ MORE]
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
In Celiac.com's Forum Now:
Celiac.com Celiac Disease & Gluten-Free Diet Forum - All Activity