Do You Have Celiac Disease and Have Questions Or Need Help?
Join Celiac.com's forum / message board and get your questions answered! Our forum has nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS just waiting to help you with any questions about celiac disease and the gluten-free diet. We'll see you there!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Recipes: American & International Foods
- Gluten-Free American, British/UK Recipes
- Southern-Fried Chicken (Gluten-Free)
Southern-Fried Chicken (Gluten-Free)
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
This simple recipe comes to us from Jennifer Gross.
Coat chicken thighs with potato starch and pan-fry them in oil. When theyre done, remove the chicken and adds potato
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).
Easy Oven-baked Salmon (Gluten-Free)
Okay, salmon is one of my all-time favorite fish.... [READ MORE]
Honey Glazed Spicy Chicken Thighs (Gluten-Free)
Oh, Chicken, how can I prepare thee? Let me count the ways.... [READ MORE]
Meat Loaf #4 (Gluten-Free)
This recipe comes to us from Jerry Nagy.... [READ MORE]
Crab Cakes (Gluten-Free)
recipe comes to us from Phyllis Chinn.... [READ MORE]