Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
- Questions? Join our forum: Nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Recipes: American & International Foods
- Gluten-Free American, British/UK Recipes
- Quick Tomato Beef (Gluten-Free)
Quick Tomato Beef (Gluten-Free)
This recipe comes to us from Diane Wilson.
Approximately 10 oz. Ground beef
1 (14-½ oz.) can Del Monte Diced Tomatoes with Green Pepper and Onion
1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 (14-½ oz.) can Del Monte Sliced New Potatoes, drained
Brown meat and then drain. Add tomatoes and cayenne pepper to skillet. Cook 5 to 8 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring often. Stir in potatoes, heat through. Top with cheese. This dish is spicy and flavorful.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).
Baked Honey Mustard Chicken with Herbs (Gluten-Free)
As the summer gives way, and the last summer nights begin to carry the chill of fall, the oven beckons you to give up the grill and bring your cooking inside.... [READ MORE]
Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes (Gluten-Free)
Garlic mashed potatoes are a wonderful variation on the classic turkey side dish.... [READ MORE]
Pan Fried Filet of Sole (Gluten-Free)
Before I was diagnosed with celiac disease my favorite dish to order
in a seafood restaurant was
Fried Filet of Sole.... [READ MORE]
Margie's Lentil Soup (Gluten-Free)
This gluten-free lentil soup recipe makes 6 servings.... [READ MORE]
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
In Celiac.com's Forum Now:
Celiac.com Celiac Disease & Gluten-Free Diet Forum - All Activity