Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
- Questions? Join our forum: Nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Pizza Crust #3 (Gluten-Free)
This recipe comes to us from Linda Sowry.
- 1 cup gluten-free flour
- ½ cup Argo or Kingsfords corn starch
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- Seasoning – pinch of parsley, oregano & parmesan cheese.
- ¾ cup milk
- ¼ cup Mazola corn oil
- 1/3 cup prepared gluten-free pizza sauce (I buy a small 8 oz can of tomato sauce and add spices such as basil, oregano, garlic powder, black pepper or whatever youd like, stir it up right in the can and use that).
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese (I always use way more than that)
- Favorite toppings
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. In medium bowl combine rice flour, corn starch, baking powder, salt, xanthan gum, and spices. Stir in milk and corn oil to form a very soft dough. Spread on cookie sheet to form a 10-inch circle, ¼-inch thick. (I use my Pampered Chef round pizza stone.) Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until lightly browned around edge. Remove from oven. Spread sauce over crust; sprinkle with cheese. Add pepperoni, sausage, green peppers, onions, whatever youd like. Bake 5 to 7 minutes or until cheese is bubbly. Makes 6 servings.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).
Gluten-Free Pizza Crust (Not Cardboard!)
This recipe comes to us from Belinda Meeker.... [READ MORE]
New York Style Gluten-Free Pizza Crust
This recipe comes to us from “hangininthere” in the Gluten-Free
Forum.... [READ MORE]
Yeast Pizza Crust (Gluten-Free)
2 cups white rice flour
1 package Red Star yeast
2 teaspoons xanthan gum
1 teaspoon sugar
½ -1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 1/3 cup very warm water
Mix dry ingredients.... [READ MORE]
Polenta Pizza (Gluten-Free)
comes to us from Mireille Cote.... [READ MORE]
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
In Celiac.com's Forum Now:
Celiac.com Celiac Disease & Gluten-Free Diet Forum - All Activity