Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
- Questions? Join our forum: Nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Dessert Recipes: Pastries, Cakes, Cookies, etc.
- Gluten-Free Cake Recipes (Frostings)
- Doughnut Cake (Gluten-Free)
Doughnut Cake (Gluten-Free)
This recipe was created by Leslie Hammond.
You can use this in place of shortcakes or pound cake. Make in a loaf pan for a pound cake, or two 8 inch cake pans. For best results line the pans with tin foil.
1 ½ cups butter
8 oz. cream cheese
2 ½ cups sugar
2 teaspoon vanilla powder (Cooks)
3 cups rice flour
1 teaspoon salt
In a mixer, with the paddle attachment beat the butter and cream cheese on low speed until smooth. Add the sugar and whip for 4 minutes. Add the eggs, vanilla, salt, and the flour. Beat on low until smooth. Pour into pan and bake 25-30 minutes at 350F.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).
Gluten-free Eggnogg Cheesecake
Cheesecake is one of my favorite desserts.... [READ MORE]
Carrot Cake #2 (Gluten-Free)
This recipe comes to us from Ann Sokolowski.... [READ MORE]
Martha's Carrot Cake (Gluten-Free)
This recipe comes to us from Martha in NM.... [READ MORE]
Cheese Cake #2 (Gluten-Free)
This recipe comes to us from Sharon Marcus.... [READ MORE]
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
In Celiac.com's Forum Now:
Celiac.com Celiac Disease & Gluten-Free Diet Forum - All Activity