Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
- Questions? Join our forum: Nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Recipes: American & International Foods
- Gluten-Free Jewish Recipes
- Matzah #2 (Gluten-Free)
Matzah #2 (Gluten-Free)
Makes 2 large sheets.
This recipe comes to us from Bev Wahl.
1 cup Gluten Free Pantry French Bread mix
4 tablespoons water
Mix all ingredients in mixer on high until dough forms a ball. Roll out dough thin in between two sheets of parchment paper dusted with more mix. Cut into squares and prick with a fork to make it look like Matzo and to keep it from rising at all. Bake at 440F on parchment paper for 18 minutes. Remove and cool.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).
This recipe comes to us from "debmidge" in the Gluten-Free Forum.... [READ MORE]
Mock Matzo (Gluten-Free)
This recipe comes to us from Betsey Carus.... [READ MORE]
Matzo Balls #1 (Gluten-Free)
This recipe comes to us from Julie Bort.... [READ MORE]
Matzah #1 (Gluten-Free)
1 cup Gifts
of Nature French Bread and Pizza Mix or other gluten-free Flour Mix
4 Tablespoons water
to 440 degrees.... [READ MORE]
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
In Celiac.com's Forum Now:
Celiac.com Celiac Disease & Gluten-Free Diet Forum - All Activity