Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
- Questions? Join our forum: Nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Dessert Recipes: Pastries, Cakes, Cookies, etc.
- Gluten-Free Cake Recipes (Frostings)
- Cream Cheese Cup Cakes (Gluten-Free)
Cream Cheese Cup Cakes (Gluten-Free)
This recipe comes to us from Joe Bacon.
3-8 oz packages room temperature cream cheese
5 small eggs
1 ½ teaspoon vanilla
Beat in one egg at a time to cream cheese. Beat in sugar and vanilla. Beat until smooth. Fill cupcake papers full. Bake at 350F for 20-25 minutes (Cup cakes will sink in the middle. fill with whip cream or fruit filling).
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).
Easy Gluten-Free Pumpkin Coffee-Cake or Squares (Gluten-Free)
Incredibly easy to make, and very kid-friendly, this pumpkin dessert can be spiced up or on the plain side, depending on your taste preference.... [READ MORE]
Pineapple Velvet Cake (Gluten-Free)
A double recipe makes a two layer (9) cake
and 24 cupcakes! Frost it with a seven minute boiled icing.... [READ MORE]
Butter Cream Nondairy Frosting (Gluten-Free)
NOTE: This recipe is: Wheat free, Egg free, Milk
free, Dairy free.... [READ MORE]
Angel Food Cake (Gluten-Free)
This recipe comes to us from the Oklahoma Support Group.... [READ MORE]
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
In Celiac.com's Forum Now:
Celiac.com Celiac Disease & Gluten-Free Diet Forum - All Activity