Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
- Questions? Join our forum: Nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Fabulous Herb & Olive Loaf Bread (Bread Machine Gluten-Free)
This recipe comes to us from F. Winslow.
- 1-1/3 cup warm water
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons yeast
- 2 teaspoons Authentic Foods Dough Enhancer
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 ½ cups Glutano Flour Mix
- ½ cup Authentic Foods White Bread Mix
- Combine ingredients 1-6 and whisk thoroughly - youre done when it foams up.
- Combine Glutano Flour Mix and Authentic Foods White Bread Mix in a bowl.
- Place all wet ingredients (add the salt ) in bread machine and mix thoroughly.
- Start bread machine and add flour mix. Add flour as needed so that dough is firm enough NOT to fall back into the space created by the bread machine paddle.
For a hearty, herb/olive loaf, mix in:
2 teaspoon dry thyme
1/8 teaspoon savory
15 pitted, quartered, Kalamata olives
¼ cup grated parmeggiano cheese
Set bread machine for:
20 minutes knead 1
70 minutes rise 3
65 minutes bake
2 lb loaf
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).
Green Tomato Bread (Gluten-Free)
This recipe comes to us from Barbara Paull.... [READ MORE]
Buckwheat Sourdough Buns (Gluten-Free)
This recipe comes to us from Ingvald Söderholm.... [READ MORE]
Jesse's Corn-Free, Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Sugar-Free Bread
This recipe comes to us from Susan Carmack.... [READ MORE]
French Bread (Gluten-Free)
This recipe comes to us from Tom Van Deman.... [READ MORE]
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
In Celiac.com's Forum Now:
Celiac.com Celiac Disease & Gluten-Free Diet Forum - All Activity