Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
- Questions? Join our forum: Nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Recipes: American & International Foods
- Gluten-Free American, British/UK Recipes
- Macaroni & Cheese (Gluten-Free)
Macaroni & Cheese (Gluten-Free)
2 cups raw gluten-free macaroni (penne)
4 cups milk
2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
Salt & pepper to taste
In a casserole dish with lid layer the ingredients above in the order that they are listed and dont stir. Bake at 350F until done. Dont over bake.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).
Pork Tenderloin in a Creamy Mushroom Herb Sauce (Gluten-Free)
Pork tenderloin is one of my favorites, and this recipe offers an easy, tasty meal that will keep your hungriest eaters smiling.... [READ MORE]
Slow Cook Southwest Chicken (Gluten-Free)
I've been learning to love one pot, slow cook meals lately, and this southwest-inspired chicken dish is one of the results.... [READ MORE]
Easy Baked Gluten-Free Macaroni and Cheese
Macaroni and cheese is one of the true comfort foods, beloved by kids and adults from sea to sea.... [READ MORE]
Easy Oven-baked Salmon (Gluten-Free)
Okay, salmon is one of my all-time favorite fish.... [READ MORE]
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
In Celiac.com's Forum Now:
Celiac.com Celiac Disease & Gluten-Free Diet Forum - All Activity