Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
- Questions? Join our forum: Nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Recipes: American & International Foods
- Gluten-Free American, British/UK Recipes
- Turmeric Baked Chicken (Gluten-Free)
Turmeric Baked Chicken (Gluten-Free)
This recipe comes to us from Valerie Wells.
Cut up chicken pieces
½ cup rice flour
½ cup corn starch
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon turmeric
1 teaspoon paprika
Lightly grease baking pan(s). Mix dry ingredients. Shake chicken pieces one or two at a time in dry mixture. Place chicken pieces in pan. Bake at 375F for 50 to 55 minutes.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).
Connie Sarros’ Crock Pot Pork Chops (Gluten-Free)
This article originally appeared in the Winter 2004 edition of Celiac.... [READ MORE]
Really Good Gluten-free Shepherd's Pie
Shepherd's pie is one of my favorite comfort foods.... [READ MORE]
Gluten-Free Pasta Salad
Here's a great pasta salad for your summer BBQ or picnic!
1/4 cup pine nuts
1 pound gluten-free penne pasta
2 bunches asparagus, trimmed, halved lengthwise, and cut crosswise into thirds
4 ounces goat cheese, broken into pieces
2 scallions, finely chopped
1 Tbsp.... [READ MORE]
Gluten-free Fish and Chips
English-style fish and chips are one of my all-time favorites.... [READ MORE]
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
In Celiac.com's Forum Now:
Celiac.com Celiac Disease & Gluten-Free Diet Forum - All Activity