Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
- Questions? Join our forum: Nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
No popular articles found.
My love of cooking comes out of my love of eating! I worked in the food service industry in various roles for over 12 years. I was diagnosed with celiac disease just over three years ago, causing me to radically rethink the food I cook and eat. I believe in cooking food that is not only healthy and nourishing but also rich in flavor and hopefully leaves a lasting impression!