Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
- Questions? Join our forum: Nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
No popular articles found.
My name is Judy Rough, I am a new member to this Celiac/Gluten free world. I sorta diagnosed my self after weeks and months of being sick. I have an aunt that has celiac so I started doing research on the issue. My favorite foods usually consist of some kind of pasta, so you can feel my pain. And like many of you out there I'm struggling to find foods that taste good. I'm also a restaurant owner which makes this even harder since most of what we serve is not gluten-free, but I'm working on that.