Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
- Questions? Join our forum: Nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
No popular articles found.
Discussing GI issues isn't the best ice breaker but sometimes you can get people to laugh about it. "Don't you miss bread?" or "Oh my god, you're Italian, what about pasta?" People are funny, especially when ignorance is their best friend. I'm a post-grad therapist trying to understand what it means to be human. I'm also a newly diagnosed celiac and struggling to understand the "nature of the beast" when it comes to this disease.