Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
- Questions? Join our forum: Nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
No popular articles found.
Avid baker before realized exquisitely gluten sensitive. Now working to help people bring back the bliss to their eating through baking, teaching, writing and campaigning.
The finished venison, ale and mushroom pie.I based this recipe on one from UKTV Food. This pie has a crisp golden pastry and succulent rich filling. Pureed beans and onion thicken the sauce. If you don't want to puree them just add them to the rest of the ingredients at the start of the slow cooking stage.