Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
- Questions? Join our forum: Nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
No popular articles found.
I live in Boulder, Colorado which is a town that is very educated about living gluten-free. I have a background in education and nutrition. Currently I work with a company called the Gluten Free Bistro that produces gluten-free pizza crusts, pasta and flour to restaurants. I also have a deep love for cooking and baking. A sample of my writing and blog can be found here:
The finished holiday cookies.These are the perfect gluten-free holiday cookie. They are soft on the inside with just enough crisp on the outside. Delicious with a cup of tea!