Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
- Questions? Join our forum: Nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
No popular articles found.
I am a soil scientist with an interest in farming and the production of food. Having celiac disease reminds me of the importance of knowing where our food really comes from.
As the gluten-free product market expands, and as we continue to seek out new tools to aid us in our search for truly gluten-free products, we are in for a treat with the recent launch of Gluten Free Watchdog. Tricia Thompson, the founder of Gluten Free Watchdog, agreed to discuss it with us.
- By Rebecca Herman
- Published 06/27/2011
- Conferences, Publicity, Pregnancy, Church, Bread Machines, Distillation & Beer , Gluten-Free Travel
Photo courtesy of Maine Distilleries.In order to protect the propriety of their products, distilleries can be reluctant to disclose process details. Yet their disclosure is crucial for those of us who are unable to consume gluten. Recently, I investigated a potato vodka and gin distillery in Freeport, Maine where this is not the case.