Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
- Questions? Join our forum: Nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
No popular articles found.
Recently diagnosed with a wheat sensitivity; currently learning about a wheat and gluten-free diet.
The finished gluten-free oatmeal. Photo: CC - MuffetIf you're like me, the recent cold weather has you longing for the heat waves of the past summer. While grabbing a piece of fruit or even a refreshing smoothie on your way to work might fly during the summer, chilly winter mornings call for something much warmer before leaving the house.
These cookie clusters are great as a dessert or even a breakfast snack. The recipe is flexible, letting you put in and take out ingredients to suit your tastes. Plus, it manages to incorporate brown sugar, almonds, dried fruit (or any substitute of your choice), and maple syrup, and even a gluten-free fiber supplement, so you can use 'doing good things for your health' as an excuse to munch on delicious cookies!