Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
- Questions? Join our forum: Nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
No popular articles found.
I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia in 2002. I have had several misdiagnosis as the cause of my chronic fatigue, depression and pain. I was given drug after drug after drug and I had severe side-effects to them or they didn't work. I was tested for celiac disease in 2005 and it came back negative. On 8/18/11, I saw a doctor at a clinic while out of town with a sinus infection. He recommended going gluten-free to see if that helped. I intend this blog as a diary of this journey.