Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
- Questions? Join our forum: Nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Kenneth Fine, MD
Kenneth Fine MD is an academic gastroenterologist internationally renowned for his nutritional research, scientific publications, patient care expertise, teaching, and clinical laboratories for 25 years. He is the founder and current director of the EnteroLab.com laboratory and the non-profit Intestinal Health Institute in Dallas, TX where he has furthered his ground-breaking research and offers diagnostic laboratory tests for intestinal disorders, and gluten and other food sensitivities.
Read About Our New Fall Weekend Conference Entitled “The Gluten Truth meets the Circle of Life” at http://GlutenTruth.org.
One evening in October 1999, while in my academic office at Baylor University Medical Center, Dallas, my professional and personal life changed in an instant. I had recently had the idea of testing stool for gluten sensitivity to possibly prove that patients with microscopic colitis, whom displayed an epidemiologic, pathologic, and genetic overlap with celiac disease but who rarely had positive blood tests against gluten...
- By Kenneth Fine, MD
- Published 09/22/2011
- Conferences, Publicity, Pregnancy, Church, Bread Machines, Distillation & Beer
Because the constant of my academic medical profession has been that as an educator, and the main Mission of the Intestinal Health Institute is one of public health education, we are holding a weekend health conference in Dallas, Texas on November 3-6, 2011 at the Westin Galleria. This conference is called “The Gluten Truth meets The Circle of Life: A Tale of Two Hemispheres”