Do You Have Celiac Disease and Have Questions Or Need Help?
Join Celiac.com's forum / message board and get your questions answered! Our forum has nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS just waiting to help you with any questions about celiac disease and the gluten-free diet. We'll see you there!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
I'm an R.N. working in critical care for over 20 years and am currently enrolled in a professional training program to be a certified health coach. I have a son who has mental issues related to gluten and am still dealing with his denial.
A gluten-free diet in no way short changes you of these vital nutrients and it should not be assumed this hospital’s employees are too ignorant to be aware of the various gluten-free grains that are available.