Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
- Questions? Join our forum: Nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
No popular articles found.
In November 2010 A simple blood test ended a forty year battle of suffering, misdiagnosis and needless medications. Over the last year being gluten-free has turned my life and my health has been great. I stopped could turkey and started doing a ton of research to create a great, healthy and tasty meals. At 41 I'm in the best shape of my life, I have lost 70 pounds. No more bloating, skin rashes, abdominal pains, you know the rest! My family has benefited from my necessary lifestyle change.