Do You Have Celiac Disease and Have Questions Or Need Help?
Join Celiac.com's forum / message board and get your questions answered! Our forum has nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS just waiting to help you with any questions about celiac disease and the gluten-free diet. We'll see you there!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
I am 15 years old and have been living with Celiac Disease for almost two years. I have had many health problems due to my celiac including rheumatoid arthritis and reuhnoids syndrome. As a teenager I have experienced many difficulties with my illnesses and have overcome them through the support of loved ones and your website. I wish to help other young people learn about different trials that come with having celiac disease, and how to manage them. I want to share my story with others.
I am 15 years old and was diagnosed with celiac disease almost two years ago. After many years of stomach pains and rheumatoid arthritis I was relieved to finally have an answer.