Do You Have Celiac Disease and Have Questions Or Need Help?
Join Celiac.com's forum / message board and get your questions answered! Our forum has nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS just waiting to help you with any questions about celiac disease and the gluten-free diet. We'll see you there!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
I create cookies out of a deep passion for service to others . . . to teach older AND younger folks to make really good cookies . . . so they to can share their baking passion and joy with their friends. My customers asked me to make my premium cookies gluten-free; and I did. I've been a recovering CPA turned baker for 10 years. My gluten-free cookies have been sold in specialty food stores around the Bay Area and I have recently begun publishing my recipes on my blog zixcookies.wordpress.com.
Next week I'm heading out to hike from village-to-village in Ecuador and the Inca Trail, including Machu Picchu, in Peru. My ZIX Cookies Panforte is on both my packing and gift lists.