Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
- Questions? Join our forum: Nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Dr. Jackson was educated at Princeton, Johns Hopkins Medical School and the University of Pennsylvania and praticed gastroenterology for almost 40 years. He is the founder of several companies, including Jackson GI Medical (makers of Prebiotin), Chek-Med and Meducate.
One of the biggest hurdles for those who have Celiac disease is finding a way to get enough fiber in their diets. This article discusses one natural solution - prebiotic plant fiber.