Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
- Questions? Join our forum: Nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
No popular articles found.
I am a 44 year old single mother of two teenage boys. In September of 2007, my oldest son Ryan, was diagnosed with Celiac disease. In support of Ryan, I too began a diet free from gluten. To my amazement, I now know where Ryan got his Celiac from. Ryan is doing well. I am thrilled to say I no longer suffer from the depression I have had my whole life. While it hasn't been completely debilitating, it has made me make choices in my life that were unfavorable. The gluten-free lifestyle has given me my purpose in life. I want to spread the word that a gluten-free diet can be life-altering. I joke with Ryan and ask him, what took him so long to get sick. He has been my angel sent from heaven! I have never been happier in my life.