Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
- Questions? Join our forum: Nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
No popular articles found.
Born, raised and in lives in the Riverdale section of the Bronx. Diagnosed with Celiac Disease ten years ago. Having missed the tantalizing aromas of my Grandma Rose's cooking, I am trying to create gluten-free variations.
The finished veal pasta. Photo: CC/signal11Veal Sauce with Rice Pasta is a fast easy meal for those nights when you have no idea what to make and don't have much time.
Before I was diagnosed with celiac disease my favorite dish to order in a seafood restaurant was Fried Filet of Sole. I've tried numerous times to come up with a gluten-free version. Invariably the coating would always come off. I think I've finally come up the solution so the coating sticks.
Grandma always said her cabbage was great for a hot meal on cool Fall or cold Winter days. It cooks all in one pot and takes about three hours on a medium heat.
My Grandma Rose's Potted Chicken is easy to make in about two hours. My husband who does not have to eat gluten-free loves it when I make it.