Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
- Questions? Join our forum: Nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Dr. Tom O'Bryan
Tom is an internationally recognized speaker and workshop leader specializing in the complications of Non-Celiac Gluten Sensitivity, Celiac Disease, and Autoimmune Disease as they occur inside and outside of the intestines. He is the founder of www.theDr.com. He is the visionary behind the paradigm shifting The Gluten Summit - A Grain of Truth, bringing together 29 of the leading experts on the Gluten connection to diseases, disorders, a wide-range of symptoms and ages. www.theglutensummit.com
In the last 3 years, there has been an evolving spectrum around celiac disease and gluten sensitivity. The acceptance of Non-Celiac Gluten Sensitivity (NCGS) in the medical community as a distinct clinical entity has gone from that of being an orphaned child crying in the world for recognition, to an accepted, unique component of the triad of gluten-related disorders.
- By Dr. Tom O'Bryan
- Published 11/7/2013
- Conferences, Publicity, Pregnancy, Church, Bread Machines, Distillation & Beer
The world’s most prominent scientists, researchers, healthcare practitioners, leaders and opinion-leaders have so much knowledge to share. Yet, many of them do not get the platform, the opportunity to share with the world. How can we move the conversation forward now - by years- on the topic of gluten related disorders, with and without celiac disease?
gluten-free diet, and want to know if they can have gluten again, then a challenge is in order (reintroduce gluten).