Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
- Questions? Join our forum: Nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
No popular articles found.
I am a health and fitness freelance writer who also is a sufferer of Celiac Disease. With my certificate in American Council of Exercise as a fitness instructor and my experience as a nutritional consultant, I regularly write for my column "Healthy Kidz" in our newspaper. About a year ago I was recently diagnosed with Celiac, along with IBS and lactose intolerance, so I sought out support groups and advice from GI doctors and nutritionist. I even participated in an on-line course to educate me and my family on my condition. With my love of cooking and my background in nutrition , I am currently working on a cookbook to published.