Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
- Questions? Join our forum: Nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
No popular articles found.
After exposure to nutra sweet, uranium and plutonium and vinyl chloride as an engineer, my body has just given up...I'm allergic to so many things, wheat is one of the newest ones. Avoiding gluten has become more of a priority for me as I suffer from hives. Sometimes over half my body is covered with red wheals that itch and burn. It's hard to focus and work. A doctor told me to accept it and hope it goes away. I figured out the wheat / gluten problem on my own, along with the latex, and dust mites. I also think my own house was a culprit from the plicatic acid from the cedar beams. (I get better when I am not at home). I have a lot of experience with these issues and as a newbie to gluten I have some helpful perspectives.