Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
- Questions? Join our forum: Nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
No popular articles found.
Anne Marie Dunphy
Anne Marie Dunphy is the CFO and co-founder of identiMetrics, a biometric fingerscanning company based in Philadelphia. Her diverse background includes executive positions in investment banking and business technology; she co-founded a chain of childcare centers and started her career as a teacher. She received her MBA from Villanova University and her BA in Music and History from Arcadia University. She has studied holistic health for many years. Anne Marie was diagnosed with celiac 6 years ago.