Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
- Questions? Join our forum: Nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
No popular articles found.
I am an 82 year old artist and writer. I have also become a researcher, since I was diagnosed with celiac disease in 2002. I was shocked to learn in my research, that genetic-gluten-intolerance has undoubtedly been linked to many family deaths, primarily genetic-Alheimer's, Parkinsons, cancers, and Autism- spectrum.