Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
- Questions? Join our forum: Nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
No popular articles found.
Sandra was born in 1964 in Toronto, Canada and moved to Germany at an early age with her parents, who eventually immigrated to Australia in 1974. From 18 – 26 Sandra worked in the fashion industry and eventually settled in Noosa, Australia to have her son Reuben. It was just after the birth of her son that she was diagnosed with severe Ulcerative Colitis and it was then that she went on the search for alternatives to the steroidal drugs that her doctors put her on. She eventually found out about the Specific Carbohydrate Diet* and cured herself with the help of this diet. “As a photographer and passionate cook I realized that there was a need for a comprehensive visual reference to all the wonderful recipes that can be achieved with this diet” Her book ‘Cooking for Celiacs, Colitis, Crohn’s and IBS’ is a visually stunning and delectably written cookbook, which will please and inspire everyone out there, wanting to help and heal themselves from these debilitating diseases.