Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
- Questions? Join our forum: Nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
For a celiac traveler from the United States, New Zealand is a pleasure. Gluten awareness is widespread, there are GF food options virtually everywhere you go, and product labeling for allergens and gluten is typical. Because New Zealand is English-speaking, there is no problem communicating GF needs. And, of course, it’s summer there when it’s winter here and it’s beautiful.
Food shopping and dining in France, the land of patisserie (pastry) and bread (pain) can be better than "pain-less." This article gives information on gluten-free products and communicating the needs of a celiac traveler.