Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
- Questions? Join our forum: Nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
No popular articles found.
I have been diagnosed with Celiacs Disease as of July of 2007. My general physician told me that my problem was heart burn and the flu every other month! My chiropractor finally diagnosed the problem. I have been on a successful GF diet for over 3 months now. I am looking for support in the Treasure valley of Idaho and hope to work towards helping other celiacs.