Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
- Questions? Join our forum: Nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
No popular articles found.
Hello, My name is Renee Hoak and I was "first" diagnosed with celiac disease when I was 16. I say "first" in such a way because I feel like my doctors don't really know what to tell me anymore. I gained over 40lbs in 2 years, was getting sick all of the time and had test after test done on me. So now I am following the celiac diet and have lost weight after 4 years and still trying to deal with this disease. Other than that, I am in cosmetology school eager to work and live my life!