Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
- Questions? Join our forum: Nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
GREAT GF eating in Toronto
- By Pete Jeno
- Published 12/12/2007
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).
I am 38 years old,undiagnosed, but living gluten-free as much as possible. Mother and many of my sisters have it too. Even a few nieces/nephews. I'd love to use this site as a reference for eating out, as thats the hardest thing to accomplish. So I'll post as much as I find--domestic or international. Thanks to any info you all get on here too. It helps tons.
In Celiac.com's Forum Now:
Celiac.com Celiac Disease & Gluten-Free Diet Forum - All Activity