Do You Have Celiac Disease and Have Questions Or Need Help?
Join Celiac.com's forum / message board and get your questions answered! Our forum has nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS just waiting to help you with any questions about celiac disease and the gluten-free diet. We'll see you there!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
- By Bobbiejo Wiles
- Published 02/27/2009
I am a 34 yr. old, wife, and mother of three. I've discovered, through much tribulation, that I have Celiac disease. I want to express the things that I have experienced with my health, with doctors, and my current state. I am thankful for this site and for the chance to help someone else figure out if they are suffering from the same or similar problems. I want to tell the world because many do not understand that this is not an allergy BUT an auto-immune disease. I am thankful to be well.
This is sooo frustrating. It makes me wonder if I will ever gain the weight that I would like to gain...if I will ever be fully healthy. Mostly I am optimistic. But today, I hate this disease!!!
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).