Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
- Questions? Join our forum: Nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Gluten Free Beer
- By Hallie Davis
- Published 03/16/2009
I decided it was best to test it out in advance of my dinner to be sure not to have my dinner spoiled by something undrinkable. So I am sitting here with a Redbridge beer, and I have to say it tastes like beer to me. Not my favorite beer, but beer, nevertheless. It has been over a year since I have had one, so at this point I am definitely working from memory. So all of you out there who have been abstaining, go ahead and live a little!
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).
I am a retired Doctor of Optometry after practicing for 20 years. I have monoclonal gammopathy (paraproteinemia), limited systemic scleroderma, Hashimoto's thyroiditis, obstructive sleep apnea, beginning neuropathy, and have just been found to have the celiac HLA type: DQ8.
In Celiac.com's Forum Now:
Celiac.com Celiac Disease & Gluten-Free Diet Forum - All Activity