Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
- Questions? Join our forum: Nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Celiac.com Thanks Elisabeth Hasselbeck for Raising Celiac Disease Awareness
- By Scott Adams
- Published 05/7/2009
Elisabeth's appearances are timed to promote her new book: The G-Free Diet: A Gluten-Free Survival Guide, which is now a national best seller.
I have no doubt that millions of people
I encourage everyone to support Elisabeth's decision to publicize her condition by buying a copy of her book.
I would also like to personally thank her for not doing what many stars with such a condition might do—hide from it. Thank you for hitting your problem head on—and for being brave enough to hit a home run on The View and Larry King Live!
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I founded The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.
In Celiac.com's Forum Now:
Celiac.com Celiac Disease & Gluten-Free Diet Forum - All Activity