Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
- Questions? Join our forum: Nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Celiac Disease in Africa?
- By Lionel Mugema
- Published 05/15/2009
I was diagnosed with celiac disease in Brussels, Belgium when I was about 6 years.
What do you think?
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).
Lionel is working to start an organization called "Creating Celiac Disease Awareness in Africa" to help raise celiac disease awareness in East Africa, where celiac disease kills many children each year, mainly because it usually goes undiagnosed and treated. Unfortunately knowledge/awareness of the disease in East Africa is almost non-existent.
In Celiac.com's Forum Now:
Celiac.com Celiac Disease & Gluten-Free Diet Forum - All Activity