Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
- Questions? Join our forum: Nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
- By Tina Turbin
- Published 06/23/2009
Are you celiac or gluten sensitive or gluten intolerant? If so, have I got a Gluten-free lipstick to share with you: www.afterglowcosmetics.com
Some of us are more sensitive than others about what goes on our skin and in or near our mouths. For anyone celiac, I am sure you will want to look in to this company.
Anyhow, I just had to share this with you, and please be sure and share your “finds” with me too. Over the next few months, I have some terrific vitamin companies to share with you, which offer gluten-free supplements as well. Pucker up!
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).
Tina Turbin is a world-renowned Celiac advocate who researches, writes, and consults about the benefits of the gluten-free, paleo-ish, low carb and keto diets, and is a full time recipe developer and founder of PaleOmazing.com. Tina also founded and manages the popular website, GlutenFreeHelp.info, voted the #2 .info website in the world. Tina believes that celiacs need to be educated to be able to make informed decisions and that Paleo needs to be tailored to the individual’s physiology to obtain desired results. You can reach her at: INFO@PaleOmazing.com.
In Celiac.com's Forum Now:
Celiac.com Celiac Disease & Gluten-Free Diet Forum - All Activity