Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
- Questions? Join our forum: Nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
A Gluten-Free Trip to Hershey Park
- By Nancy Kotlowski
- Published 08/24/2009
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).
I am a 45 yr old working mom of 3 kids and a husband of 23 years who was just diagnosed with celiac disease. We both work full time, have 5 pets and a large house to keep up with. Finding the time to shop and cook for my family is time consuming and since the diagnosis it is even harder. I thought it would be cool to hear the other side of eating gluten-free and help out anyone in my position. Hope you enjoy the blog.
In Celiac.com's Forum Now:
Celiac.com Celiac Disease & Gluten-Free Diet Forum - All Activity