Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
- Questions? Join our forum: Nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Diagnosed with Celiac Disease and Still Sick
- By Kathleen Smith
- Published 10/5/2009
My thing is I have been getting very nauseous for about a month now. My GI doc thinks it is because I still have gluten in my system (the number being 10 still). Prior to being diagnosed nausea wasn't the problem. It was bloating, cramps,
I am just wondering what other celiacs would have to say. I am committed to doing this, I just wish I would start feeling better. Any advice is appreciated.
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).
I was diagnosed about 5 months ago with celiac disease by blood test and endoscopy. Looking for supportive community and knowledgeable people for help.
In Celiac.com's Forum Now:
Celiac.com Celiac Disease & Gluten-Free Diet Forum - All Activity