Do You Have Celiac Disease and Have Questions Or Need Help?
Join Celiac.com's forum / message board and get your questions answered! Our forum has nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS just waiting to help you with any questions about celiac disease and the gluten-free diet. We'll see you there!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
YIKES A New Year Already!
- By Nancy Kotlowski
- Published 12/30/2009
I am a 45 yr old working mom of 3 kids and a husband of 23 years who was just diagnosed with celiac disease. We both work full time, have 5 pets and a large house to keep up with. Finding the time to shop and cook for my family is time consuming and since the diagnosis it is even harder. I thought it would be cool to hear the other side of eating gluten-free and help out anyone in my position. Hope you enjoy the blog.
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).