Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
- Questions? Join our forum: Nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
The Latest Gluten-Free Food Recalls
- By Destiny Stone
- Published 04/14/2010
- On Friday April 2nd, 2010, Glutino Food Group of Lawrence, Massachusetts recalled their "Raisin Bread" due to undisclosed "egg" in the ingredients.
- Friday April 2nd, 2010, Zatarain's Recalled their, "Original Dirty Rice Mix Package" due to unlabeled wheat and barley ingredients.The package comes in 8 oz size and has a UPC code 7142909535
- April 7th, 2010, McCormick & Company, Incorporated recalled, "McCormick Fajitas Seasoning Mix" due to undeclared "milk & wheat" in the ingredients. McCormick distributes to grocery stores nationally. The product comes in a 1.12-oz pouch labeled with a UPC code 5210002121 and “BEST BY” dates of JAN 16 12 AH and JAN 16
12 CH. The package contains the wrong product. Consumers may call (800)
632-5847 with questions or to request a replacement or full refund.
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).
I diagnosed myself for gluten intolerance after a lifetime of bizarre, seemingly unrelated afflictions. If my doctors had their way, I would have already undergone neck surgery, still be on 3 different inhalers for asthma, be vomiting daily and having chronic panic attacks. However, since eliminating gluten from my diet in May 2009, I no longer suffer from any of those things. Even with the proof in the pudding (or gluten) my doctors now want me to ingest gluten to test for celiac-no can do.
In Celiac.com's Forum Now:
Celiac.com Celiac Disease & Gluten-Free Diet Forum - All Activity