Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
- Questions? Join our forum: Nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
- By Mr Alan
- Published 07/24/2010
A few days later it came back again, this time it lasted about 20 minutes. I had been taking it easy as I figured it was a pulled muscle.
After about a week of this on and off, I decided to go and get it check out at the hospital. I am not the sort of person to visit the doctors very often, I think it was about 5 years since I had seen one, after all I was a healthy male aged 30.
The visit to the hospital was rather quick, I went in, said I was having chest pains, they rushed me out back and hooked me up for a heart scan, there was nothing. My heart was very well by all accounts. The doctors agreed it was a pulled muscle and told me to go home, take it easy and it should ease within a few weeks...
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).
Lived with pain and discomfort for over five years. Including: chest pains, joint pains, severe gas, diarrhea, panic attacks, anxiety, sleep apnea, stomach pains, dry skin on feet and hands, tingling in fingers and toes, basically felt yuk! Knew there was something wrong. Doctors told me I was imagining it, all blood work was good. Gave up wheat and they all went away.
In Celiac.com's Forum Now:
Celiac.com Celiac Disease & Gluten-Free Diet Forum - All Activity