Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
- Questions? Join our forum: Nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Faribault Foods Announces Voluntary Recall of Field Day Organic Garbanzo Beans Due to Undeclared Wheat
- By Scott Adams
- Published 03/14/2011
The Minestrone soup contains wheat, milk, soy, and egg allergens.
People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to wheat, milk, soy, or egg allergens run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume the Minestrone soup
The products involved were sold in grocery and other retail outlets nationwide.
The following product, with the specific code date listed, is affected by the recall:
- Field Day Organic Garbanzo Beans Size: 15 oz UPC: 42563 60003 Code: 813 C1 014 10
No illnesses have been associated with these products. Retailers are removing the product from the store shelves.
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I founded The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.
In Celiac.com's Forum Now:
Celiac.com Celiac Disease & Gluten-Free Diet Forum - All Activity