Do You Have Celiac Disease and Have Questions Or Need Help?
Join Celiac.com's forum / message board and get your questions answered! Our forum has nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS just waiting to help you with any questions about celiac disease and the gluten-free diet. We'll see you there!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Mrs. Alaska has Celiac Disease & Makes Gluten-free Living her Platform
- By Dyani Barber
- Published 04/11/2011
After many years of unexplained medical issues, I was finally diagnosed with celiac disease in 2002. The first couple of years were a rough road traveled, but I am feeling better than I ever have. It is important that I share what I have learned over the years with others and to do my part to help raise awareness of celiac disease.
Mrs. Alaska United States is a prestigious and elite title, which
Mrs. Alaska, Brandy Wendler, currently lives in Eagle River, and is available for appearances and speaking engagements.
More information, including her public calendar and Mrs. Alaska blog, is
available on www.MrsAlaska.com
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).